Animal Crossing New Leaf- Trading/Selling and Friend Code Exchange

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Animal Crossing New Leaf Blog- This is the end. hold your breath and count to ten. [Adele- skyfall]






Quick note.
Hey guys and welcome to my first official blog post!.

Anyways to start off... I'm deleting my town Asteria. I know that a year has gone past since acnl came out so i want to start again so that's what I'm going to do!

I'm deleting Asteria after this blog post so this is my last day in my lovely town.
okay so lets get started on the blog!

Last day 

soon as i started up my game i headed straight for the t&t emporium and i was surprised when i got there...
i don't know why this happened. no one has been in my town since i started up the game but someone has bought music?. i promise it wasn't me someone help me out?

after i left the emporium i went to someones town [i completely forgot their name] and started throwing beans at them and then we ended up having a war...


later on  i decided to put on my witches costume and go to the museum to assess some fossils. too bad i don't have the right shoes to go with my costume.

okay maybe i might have changed my hair as well as the costume change

After my short trip to the museum i realized that KICKS may have the shoes i'm looking for, but as soon as i got into the store i was disappointed because kicks didn't have my shoes.


I bottled my tears into the snow boots and ran out the store.

It was pretty early in the morning in my town so i enjoyed walking up and down main street and just as i was about to leave main street; i forgot that 18 DAYS ago their was a new DLC for Europe so i went and saw what it was.

It was a Gemini closet!. To be honest i don't really care for these DLCs, i would rather get the ones that America get!

I left main street and when i got back into town i saw Mira and she invited me to her house.

We finally arrived at her house and just as i stepped in i was shocked to see that she had such a rare item! {sarcasm}
I think she was shocked to, considering her house is supposed to be the Astro series.

i snooped inside Mira's balloon dresser and saw exactly how much cleaning she did and its definitely her motto.

I left Mira's house and remembered that Chief was sick, so i payed him a visit and gave him medicine which he didn't like. BE GRATEFUL.

After giving chief his poison medicine i went back outside and wondered around for a bit and that is when tangy pinged me.
I thought she was going to suggest a new public works project but instead she showed me a letter from her old mayor: Morarity.
Unfortunately i couldn't upload the picture but the letter said:
Dear Tangy
Returning

                                            Morarity

I don't know what that means but Morarity your never getting Tangy back!

After that i went near my town tree and took a beautiful picture of the rainbow in my town and ended for today. 
Hopefully my new town is just as beautiful as this one. Have a great day 



1 comment:

  1. Aww Idk how that happened!
    Also you wouldn't want the American DLC's heh... :)
    -Gia

    ReplyDelete